Super Soft Cover Cloth Baby Diapers-3
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Type:||Cloth Baby Diapers|
|Tags:||super soft cover cloth baby diapers soft cover cloth baby diapers cloth baby diapers baby diapers super soft cover cloth baby diaper soft cover cloth baby diaper Cloth Baby Diaper baby diaper|
Payment & Shipping Terms
|Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
TECHNICAL DATA ONE SIZE DIAPER
This product is a one-size pocket diaper that fits babies from 8 to 35 pounds. It is composed of 3 pieces: a water-proff outlet with a wicking liner and anabsorbent inner pieces (insert). The technical specifications of this product are:
PUL:polyurethane laminated fabric. It is a non nylon material. PUL is a thin 100% polyester knit fabric laminated with 2 mil thick polyurethanefilm. PUL is a highly waterproof fabric: a thin polyurethane layer is bonded to a stretchy polyester knit in a high heat industrial process. This fabric is:
- 100% waterproof
- soft, stretchy and comfortable
- able to withstand washing in hot water and high heat drying
- a fabric that will never crack, wrinkle, or fade.
- comfortable enough to wear next to skin
- different solid colors (red, blue, yellow, green, white, pink, purple, etc) and prints
PUL fabric was originally developed to be used in hospitals as a waterproof barrier. This fabric was designed to be autoclaved, meaning sterilized in a high heat. Drying a PUL fabric item on high heat helps the laminate to keep the best seal to the fabric. For sewing PUL it is recommended to put the laminated or "sticky" side of the PUL fabric down towards the machine´s feed dogs.
- Double crossover tabs for added durability
- 3X3 frontal snaps to adjust the diaper as the baby grows (for a trim fit).
- Insert stopper top stich on the front of the diaper help keeps cloth dry
- Soft lining of polyester fleece (possibly a lightweight microfleece) to wicks moisture away from skin and keep baby's skin feeling dry.
- Sew the PUL outer with the inner lining leaving an opening at the back (pocket). Inside this space goes the absorbent pieces or insert which should be removable for washing.
- The insert opening should be hidden and covered to keep baby dry
- Include laundry tabs with hook and loop fasteners to avoid attachment with other garment or clothes during laundry
- Microfiber 75% polyester y 25% polyamida
- The insert is the absorbent piece of the diaper.
- It is sewn in a rectangular shape to fit inside the pocket of the diaper.